Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter.



       The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; He  has risen, just as He said. Matthew 28:5-6

   As I come to this Easter morning, preparing to travel, I am unfocused and hurried to get "things" taken care of before leaving. I have not allowed my heart to ponder this special day celebrating the Resurrection of my Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus who died for me and my filthy sin, who knew me before the foundations of the earth and prepared a way for me, drawing my heart to Him. Jesus who loved me while I was yet His enemy. Jesus who overcame death to give me life.....eternally with Him. Whether I focus on Him today or not, I am His child and He will never forsake me -promising me and inheritance that is undefiled and reserved for me in heaven.
  How I need to know Him and treasure Him with all my heart and mind and soul. He is the beginning and the end. He is my Savior.
   He has Risen!