Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Terri Trip or "Talk Fest"

Last month I went to visit my girlfriend Terri in Las Vegas. Since she moved away a couple of years ago we rarely see each other and when we do we have a "talk fest". My visit was only 72 hours long and I think we talked about 60 of them! She treated me to a surprse lunch with her special and prescious BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) friends at the Four Seasons restaurant. Very classy. The day I left we had lunch at the Bellagio Hotel where this picture was taken. Spending time with her reminded me of how much I miss living close by. We used to hang out in my TV room, drink coffee and talk about the Lord and our lives for hours. She knows all my eccentricities good and bad and loves me in spite of them. How God has spoiled me with the gift of her special friendship !